Friday, March 23, 2012

Another AR run!


This afternoon Allison had her second Accelerated Reader run. I literally rushed my afternoon in Midland to head back to Hobbs to make it on time to Allison school! Cooper slept the whole way back to Hobbs and we made it into town with 30 minutes to spare. Cooper and I got a fabulous seat right up front. Allison was of course beaming, the AR run was all she could talk about all week! She made sure I put her hair up earlier this morning so it wouldn't get in her face while she would run. This was Allison second time to run in the AR run. That girl is obsessed with making her goal and sometimes I catch her reading books after her bed time! I would say half of first grade made there goals. Allison was about fifth in line and that little girl sure can run! My pregnant brain didn't remember to bring my camera but thanks to my phone I got a good picture of her but the video of her running didn't come out! After school I took the kids to the park and to get slush's!

No comments:

Post a Comment