Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Soccer, lunch date, and a birthday party!



Saturday was a full wonderful day! Allison had a 10am soccer game to start off our day. It was a great game and all the girls played really well, it was such wonderful weather not to hot yet! After the game was over my wonderful in laws took the kids to lunch and watched them for a few more hours. Richard and I were able to enjoy a lunch and movie date together. Its crazy how I took my in laws for granted when we lived in the same town, because our date nights are very few and fare between know! It was so refreshing to have lunch together by ourselves uninterrupted by our kiddos. We actually got to have full conversations. After lunch we went to see the Hunger games, I hadn't read the books actually but I really enjoyed the movie!! Straight after the movie we picked up the kiddos and head to our friends son's birthday party. The kids seriously had a blast! My friend is so creative and had a lot of neat activities planned for the kids and Richard and I got to chat with a lot of friends from church. It was a seriously wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment