Monday, March 12, 2012

Lubbock Shopping trip!!




Saturday morning we left to Lubbock for a shopping trip! Allison soccer game was canceled due to the weather so we were able to get on the road earlier. I told myself I was going to take a picture of all the shopping bags but I forgot! I have been buying things for Beckett on line, stuff like a changing table a new rocking chair etc. But I was ready to buying him some more clothes. Carters was on my list and so was baby gap, and children's place! I also wanted to get the kids some spring clothes and Cooper an Easter outfit. Richard needed some new shoes and I bought a few maternity tops. Although I found no dresses, I am so worried about what I am going to wear to my niece's wedding in May. I might just wear my curtains lol! We also took the kiddos to the science spectrum. I was happy to see Cooper having so much this time around, of course Allison had a blast too! We ate good food and enjoyed the day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment