Friday, March 23, 2012

Dr appt


This morning Cooper and I drove into Midland for my 24 week appointment. Although tomorrow I am officially 25 week!! It was an easy appointment, not to many of those left. Cooper was an angle as always, sat still and super quiet. I finally gained 4 pounds, which I can tell Mr Beckett has grown and I can feel his little kicks and punches extremely well! There is nothing like the feeling of your baby moving inside you, its miraculous. My doctor measured my belly which was right on schedule. My blood pressure was as normal, low. Becketts heart beat was perfect at 150 beats. Cooper was so sweet when he heard the heartbeat "That's my baby brother!" Then as we walked out of the office he said "So know when does my brother get to come out?" the nurses and the Doctor laughed! After my doctors appointment we headed to Jason's deli to have lunch with my mom and sisters. I couldn't get over how busy that place is during lunch gezz! It was a nice quick lunch, lol how much can 5 women get in in less then 45 minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment