Friday, March 2, 2012

Mother daughter time


Tonight I was Watching say yes to the dress while I was online doing some shopping for Beckett. Richard was in the living room playing with Cooper, Allison came in my bedroom and set on the bed with me. Allison started making comments about the show, "I would only have to try on three dress and then I would know what to pick." Then the show four weddings came on and Allison started asking me questions like, "Where did you go on your honeymoon? Can you go on my honeymoon with me, I want to go to Hawaii for my honeymoon." Then the conversation turned into "Maybe Beckett will turn into a girl, or you can have another baby and it might be a girl." Someone asked me a few days ago what we were having and when I told them it was a boy, the women said aw that's sad! I thought why is it sad? I admit I wanted to give Allison a sister because my sisters mean so much to me. But I think Allison has many Aunts, grandmas, and girl cousins to help balance out her life. I love Allison and I am so thankful Heavenly Father blessed me with a daughter first. I enjoy dressing Allison and fixing her hair, I love going and getting our nails done. I love buying her girly things. I also enjoy the time I spend with Cooper, and I cant wait for Beckett to join our family. I added a picture of Allison in her new swimsuit.

1 comment: