Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Straight A's



Yesterday Allison got her report card in, another 9 weeks of straight A's!!!! Allison also had a soccer game last night. What a great game, it was a close one for sure. Allison scored three goals and we won the game 6-3! For the last couple of weeks commercials of the new Alvin and the chipmunk movie have been on the TV. If you know Allison she has a bit of an obsession with all things chipmunk! It is actually one of her longest obsessions besides lamb. Well this morning when I woke up at 6:30 guess what I saw sitting on the counter, the new Alvin and the chipmunk DVD! My sweet husband must have woke up extra early to go to the store and buy the DVD for his daughter! I immediately woke up Allison and she screamed and then cried saying how much she loves her daddy! And before school we got to watch a little bit of the movie.

1 comment:

  1. She's the perfect child, I swear. And how sweet is her daddy!

    ReplyDelete