Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adventures with Cooper



So last night I was making dinner with Allison and I noticed that our stove burner wasnt working. So I move the pan over and hover my hand over the burner and nothing no heat so I jiggle the burner and I hear sparks. I turn around and her Allison scream she thought she would place her hand on the burner like I did and burnt her hand! She cried and cried and I sent Richard to get our burn ointment. Lotion my Alli-cat and set her in my bedroom to let her heal with out brother and watch beauty and the beast. When dinner was ready I went to check on Allison and I was surprised to see my daughter sound asleep! Richard then left to his night class and so began my adventurous afternoon with Cooper alone!
Let me re cape our night: While I was sorting laundry Cooper managed to get into all of Allison bday stuff, he opened an entire pack of caprison drinks and tore off all the straws attached. He then opened a box of individual chips and had those scattered through the house, and some how he opened a pickle jar and had eaten half the jar! In five minutes of me with me back turned doing laundry! Okay, so I cleaned that mess up for about half an hour and began cleaning up the kitchen mess from dinner, and my lil guy thought he would ever so quietly go through my purse and hide all the contents through out the house! After finding my license in the toy box I hide my purse from Cooper! So I decide to take the lil Tasmanian devil outside to water my flowers and let Cooper release some energy! I went to turn off the water on the side of the garage and I come back to find the hose inside my house and water every where with Cooper naked down to his diaper! After collecting every towel I own soaking up in the entry way to the kitchen. Richard had been on the computer right before he left for school and left the lab top on the kitchen table while I went back to the laundry room to put the towels in the washer Cooper thought it would be fun to pull a chair up and climb on the table and open the lab top and pull buttons of the key board, fun right?!!! After I scold the lil guy Cooper runs to the pantry and ask for poppy (popcorn) so I think sure how can he possibly make more of a mess, right? Well my children like Cheddar salt with there popcorn and I pour some in Cooper's popcorn and he raises his hand ask for me to pour some on it, I do. Then I sit him on the couch and run to the bathroom for maybe five minutes tops! I come back to find Cooper in the kitchen red handed with cheddar salt all over the place and all over him! He pulled a kitchen chair to the counter and decided to help him self. This all took place in one hours time. I'll spare you the horrifying details of the next two hours with my son, I am sure your exhausted already~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I don't think I could have survived all that! Hope today is going better!

    ReplyDelete