Friday, April 16, 2010

*Allison*


So I decided to dedicate this post to my darling daughter and to nearly reaching the completion of her preschool year (it ends officially on May 14). Yesterday night we attended Allison's Preschool Program. Her preschool has an annual auction with there program which we attended with Richards family and my family. It was a silent auction where you go around the room and sign up for whatever it is you want to bid on: my mom won 5 of her bids, my sister in law won 1 bid, Richard and I won 1 bid, and my mother in law won 1 bid also. So we gathered into the sanctuary which held the Program and sat a few rows back to watch are nearly 5 year old sing in her school program. I was pleasantly surprised to see her singing and participating in the movements in sync with the song. I was so very proud of my daughter tears actually came to my eyes as I watched her thinking of how much she has grown over the last several years. Richard put his hand in mine and I looked up at him and saw a tear roll down his check. Our lil Alli-cat had a tough time starting off at preschool and was scared and timid in the beginning even cried and begged me not to leave her there. The teacher even allowed her to bring her lamb in the class room. Now Allison even ask me everyday if the next day she gets to go to school. She doesn't bring her lamb any more and dropping her off is very pleasant experience for the both of us. We have attended many school functions such as; Halloween party, Thanksgiving feast, Christmas party, Valentines party, Rodeo Day, Easter egg Hunt. Its been a GREAT school year for her and I. Allison has grown academically and has matured greatly. I hope her kindergarten year is as wonderful as this preschool year has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment