Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*Life*


I seriously cant believe I only posted once for the month of March although I have several excuses! One going to physical therapy three times a week is occupying alot of my time, Richard being in school like 90% of the time, and my darling daughter started her second season for soccer and has practice twice a week and a game once or twice a week! So I have been a busy bee and I can say I am super glad that time is flying by! Richard has about a month of school left and should graduate this December, YAY! What a wonderful easter we have had, i think the kids had three easter egg hunts this month, with both our familys and Allison's preschool. Plus I think Allison finally understands the REAL meaning of easter this year, YAY! We just came back from a lovely weekend at the lake. We stayed in a 5 bedroom cabin in Lake Brownwood with my husbands parents and his siblings and there children. We fished, took the children swimming, hiked, and ATE tons of food!!!! In all we had a good time, Allison spent the whole weekend hanging out with her older cousin. Gosh my daughter is getting so big. And my lil guy ugh, he was attached at the hip to his mother pretty much the whole weekend!! I could barely walk into the cabin without Cooper screaming for me! I can tell we are reaching the terrible two stages. So here's to the month of April which I plan to blog tons more!

No comments:

Post a Comment