Sunday, April 11, 2010

Soccer games and bed time routines!


Saturday was our second soccer game of the season and we won 14-2!! Normally I forget my camera every game because we are struggling to get out the door to a 9 am game but this year most of our games are now after 10 am!! So before we left I was able to steal a picture of our star player and if you cant tell this is her new smile for evey picture this akward face, oh well!! Allison played well and scored the first goal of the game. It was perfect weather and Cooper more or less acted descent besides running on the field and joining the girls huddle?! I thought I would share a photo of Cooper and are new night routine. For some odd reason Cooper has decided to climb out of his crib every night and for naps and roams around the room or climbs in our bed or fall asleep where ever he finds a spot! When will this child sleep through the night when????????

No comments:

Post a Comment