Thursday, June 17, 2010

A day with Daddy


What a Thursday we had!!!! Since our California trip is only days away I have been ever so busy trying to complete last minute task. And my wonderful children have been along for the ride! Today while I was out my darling husband watched Cooper while I took Allison on an errand. Richard was working on a chore that I had ask him to do "clean the bathroom" while Richard watched Cooper messing in the cabinet underneath his legs and thought nothing of it until he left the bathroom. So Richard followed Cooper into the hall where Cooper electrocuted him self trying to plug in my straightener! I am told Cooper had a shocked look on his face with a whimper then a full on burst out of tears! Shorty after we had a package delivered while Richard signed for it Cooper decided to get a snack so he continued on with this idea and pushed a chair to the counter across the kitchen pulled a knife out of the holder and climbed down opened the pantry (breaking the baby safety contraption holding it shut) and pulled out his Nilla Wafers and proceeded to cut open the package........... Lets just say this all happened not on my watch! Lets see Cooper was maybe a three months old in this picture, notice his shirt says Perfect~just like my daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment