Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stop and smell the roses


Some day my daughter wont wake up and ask for a good morning hug and kiss. Some day my children wont want to play hide and seek, as the find me hiding under Cooper's crib. Some day I wont hear I love you about a dozen times a day. Some day my lil guy will be to big to climb into my lap and ask me to "read me!" Some day my daughter wont ask me a million questions about where do cars come from, and how does a person build a plane, and why did someone build the mall, and how do the clouds stay in the sky. Some day my son will be to big to hold him in my arms and cuddle him back to sleep when he wakes up crying in the middle of the night. Someday I'll get all the "me" time I need and my house will be clean and quiet. It breaks my heart to even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment