Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thoughts of a now Five year old Part 2


So yesterday when we were at Richards grandparents grave site Allison thought she found Jesus. Let me explain. We were at Richards grandfathers grave and Allison ventured out a little ways and saw a grave and thought she would attempt to read it " J-EEE-SS, oh my goodness mommy I found Jesus grave" My child's mouth was wide open and I couldn't help myself I laughed. Richards family thought it was the most hilarious thing they ever heard. I walked over and read the grave to her Jessie _______ . "WHAT!" My poor daughter cried," Oh mom I really thought I found Jesus grave, Is he buried here?" I told her we would have to talk about that one later.



Okay let me try to explain this one, here I go. We were spending a semi unplanned girls night with my mom and my sister and Allison at the mall getting our toes done and watching my mom shop. My step dad had flown out of town for work and text my mom saying he thought his flight would be canceled. My mom said she thought that would happen due to the storm and my step dad text back saying he hoped it wouldn't get canceled because he couldn't sleep with out his doll aka my mom (his lil pet name for her) and Allison said, "What doll, Papa sleeps with a DOLL???" It was so funny, try explaining love/pet names to a five year old. "Grandma, why doesn't Papa just call you Grandma?"



That is all for today, hope you enjoyed some Allison stories......

No comments:

Post a Comment