Monday, June 7, 2010

Vacation


In exactly two weeks we will be on a plane off to California for our family vacation for nearly three weeks! The kids and I will fly off to California while Richards stays behind and goes off to boys camp for the week. After he comes back from boys camp at the end of the week he flies back out to us in California. We have many fun things planned for our vacation such as many visits to the beach, a birthday party for one of my aunts who is turning 70, of course some much need shopping, long days in the yard, many card games, and lots of yummy food! Then my Aunts planned a little two day trip to San Fransisco for just me and Richard we even have tickets to see Wicked. I am so excited about this trip its unreal!!!! This will be Allison's fourth trip, Coopers second and Richards third. I have been countless times since I was 1 years old. I have even flown there pregnant with both kids. California is definitely a second home for me. I hope these next few weeks fly bye!! This picture is of my Aunt my lil guy and my niece. I would like to dedicate this post to my Aunt, we love you and cant wait to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment