Monday, June 14, 2010

~Sick~


So poor Cooper was sick all weekend! We went and took the kids swimming at the in laws Friday afternoon and we came home made dinner and bathed the kids and Cooper ran into the living room and asked to watch Cars the movie. We set up the kids in our bedroom with popcorn (of course) and Richard and I set in living room and watch some of our dvr shows. And about thirty minutes later Cooper came into the living room and set in my lap with a sad face and he was burning HOT! I told Richard to grab the thermometer and both of them weren't working! Off to the store he went and about ten minutes later we had a new thermometer and Cooper had a 103 fever. We medicated the little guy and he laid with Richard and about half an hour rolled by and his fever went down and our poor baby feel asleep at 7pm. Fast forward to Saturday afternoon which was spent at one of Allison's soccer team mates swim birthday party which was a long three hours. After the party Richard's parents had invited us over for watermelon and ice cream and of course to swim. And not long after we arrived there Cooper walked over to me sat in my lap and was burning hot again! Richards mom brought the thermometer and Tylenol and about an half hour later the lil guy was eating watermelon and running around! So speeding up time again to 2:45 am Sunday morning Cooper crying in his crib and silently saying "oh, oh, oh, oh" I am think the kid got his foot stuck in the crib bar again and I tell Richard to get up and see whats going on. Sure enough another fever, this time 104! I turn on the light and my poor son is bright red, I take off his clothes but him in the bath and give him some Motrin. Two and a half hours later he is asleep and I tell Richard "looks like you boys are staying home and the girls are going to church alone." So Monday morning Cooper is up with another fever and I am on the phone with the Dr with and appointment for 11:30am. My poor guy has a ear infection and tonsillitis for about the fourth time this year, ugh. Glad we caught his sickness and got him in to the doctor because a week from today we will be in Sunny California!!! Praying Cooper actually sleeps tonight, after a lazy day inside as we watch all three Back to the Future's! Here is a picture I caught of both the kids watching the end of third Back to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment