Sunday, June 6, 2010

~summer days~


So we have been crazy busy these past few days. Had to take our family car into the shop for a few issues, like a huge nail causing a flat and then shortly after we had the missionaries over for dinner we dropped them off and our passenger window went "clunk" inside the door and need a new motor. We also got are roof replaced, gosh what a 3 day ordeal!!!! MY poor baby boy could not take his daily nap with all that hammering! Richard and I took Allison to go see the new Shriek movie in 3D, let me tell you that was interesting and a lot of fun couldn't tell you when the last time Richard and I did something with just Allison... On Friday I took Richard to the eye doctor in Odessa to get a prescription for glasses because the poor guy tears his cornea pretty much every time he put his contacts in! And that was a three hour waiting game, while we sat in Odessa with nothing to do! This weekend was fun, I took Allison to her Primary Activity day at church Saturday morning and then we came back home and washed both our cars vacuumed and all in the 109 degree temperature, crazy I know! I invited my mom, sister and her kids over for swimming and BBQ! We got the slip and slide out with the big plastic pool and all the water toys and watched the kids play in the water while Richard grilled some hamburgers, which my sister said were the best shes had in a long time and yes the were incredible!! My mom and sister were wonderful company and we never heard a thing out any of the kids! Sunday was wonderful, we had a perfect time at church and came home and reheated up some burgers laid low for the day and invited my nephew over for dinner and made spaghetti with a huge salad and french bread. I would have to say this week was wonderful!!!! I am taking my camera in to get all my pictures developed and make room for new ones, so here is an old but fun picture! Can you believe how bald Cooper was???

1 comment:

  1. Stacey,

    Thanks for your nice comment! I remember meeting you a few years ago.

    Yes, we should definitely get our little ones together. Send me an email with your number and we'll set something up!

    contactchristina [at] ymail [dot] com.

    ReplyDelete