Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Califonia, Cousin, and Constant shopping


While I write this post we are currently sitting in a 91 degree house with no air conditioner and the prospect of a new one is looking bleak (thank you home warranty company.) But while I am sweating my hinny off and the kids are napping I figure I would continue on my vacation chronicles!




June 22 and 23, 2010




Have I mentioned how beautiful Sonoma County California is? The greenest part of the country that I have ever seen. Hills and mountains represent all forms of the scenery. The constant cool bay breeze is heavenly! Our first full day in California was pleasant, my second cousin's came to play and kept the kids busy. We enjoyed pizza on my Aunts new cemented back yard covered in beautiful umbrellas and nice seating area's as we ate our pizza and then played domino's for a couple hours. It was a wonderfully calm day. The next morning we awoke to huge breakfast graciously cooked my my Aunts, off to my chiropractors appt and then we came home picked up the kiddos and my cousins and head off to the outlet mall which began our shopping extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way I took tons of pictures but unfortunately I filled my entire memory card and put it on a CD while I was there so I could have a clean memory card to take pictures in San Fransisco. My Aunt is mailing me the CD should be here at the end of the week so I can actually post some corresponding pictures with each blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment