Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fathers Day~ 2010




Three weeks ago exactly it was Fathers Day!!! I was unable to post due to our impending vacation and also because we were visiting my father in law and my step father. So I would like to dedicate this to my wonderful husband and I'll begin. Weeks before Fathers Day Richard had hinted he wanted a new phone which was important because his new job will be taking him out of town and a phone would be necessary. So I told Richard to do some research and pick out a phone, of course I gave him a budget to stay under. It didn't take him to long he busily searched the computer found the one he wanted and ordered it. So for this particular Fathers Day I woke up early with Allison. I ironed his church clothes (which I only do twice a year on his bday and fathers day only if those days fall on a Sunday) and we made Richard cinnamon rolls and had hidden a mountain dew (one of his favorite drinks) for him to drink. Made the final touches on his card and woke Cooper up to participate to wake up daddy!!! Then we got ready for Church and day field with family.




I have to say that I am one lucky girl, my husband is one amazing father to our children. I'll never forget when our daughter was born and I was just plum exhausted from the delivery Richard immediately cared for our daughters needs; changing her, hold her, talking to her. He is the type of father up in the middle of the night when our newborns would cried or fuss. He has never missed a well or sick doctors visit. He has attending every soccer game, school program nothing interferes when it concerns to his children. With my back and neck injury I didn't think Richard could step it up anymore than he already had but he blew me away with caring for Cooper and fulling both the children's needs beyond my expectations. Hope your Fathers Day was everything you wanted it to be, love you Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment