Thursday, July 15, 2010

California dream's










June 24 and 25
I had another chiropractors appointment and the kids and I played outside most of the day. What a wonderful kid friendly yard my Aunt's have, the children had a blast playing there: running around, riding the scooter/cars, watering the garden, playing in the play house, or swinging on the swing!!!! And for dinner I made spaghetti Allison and Cooper's favorite meal, I made enough for leftovers for lunch the neck day and we dined on ice cream for dessert. Oh and I have mentioned that every night thus far my Aunt and I had stayed up playing cards or domino's for a at least 2 hours.
Friday the 25 we went back to the outlet's and shopped a little more. I bought a new swim suit and Jacket for the cold bay wind. Also shopped at Banana Republic!! Took the kids back to Carters and bought Cooper some sunglasses and Allison a dress for church on Sunday!! Then we ate at my favorite hamburger place, In and Out burger YUMMY!!!! I think we ate there a total of 5 times this trip! Most nights and occasional mornings we would go to the park around the house to take my Aunt's dog Diego to walk. The kids loved the park and unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures of this assume park!

No comments:

Post a Comment