Monday, July 19, 2010

Lazy Day







It took me a couple of days to get on here to post, we have been kinda busy! We have been trying to get all the repairs done on the house, including the air conditioner, the fire place leak, the water damage in the closet and the medicine cabinet, oh and the mold! Ugh, at least the air conditioner is working now.









So back to the California chronicles June 27, 2010






This was probably our laziest day out of our trip. We attend church of course which didn't start until 12:20? Had a wonderful breakfast and fajitas for lunch and then off to church. My cousin wedding was at 3:30 which we were unable to attend because there were no children allowed and we had no sitter for the kids so my Aunts left to the wedding and we stayed home. WE all took a nap and then I made dinner and I let the kids swim and play outside. Later I popped some popcorn and then kids watch a movie and had ice cream. It was a restful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment