Monday, November 7, 2011

Apple orchard, birthday party, and apple pies!










We started off our Saturday with Allison last soccer game of the season! Richards parents and sister and brother in law drove in for the cold morning! It was an intense game we thought we had tied when the referee said the other teams goal didn't count, we won 2-1! We had a fabulous season, the girls really improved! We ended the season with 7 wins out of 8! Then we headed to Lubbock! Two of my sisters, my niece, and my mom meet us in Lubbock for lunch. After lunch we headed together to the apple orchard. The weather wasn't perfect but tolerable and we were able to pick some apples and buy some frozen apples already picked too! I am sad I didn't get better pictures of my kiddos, my darn camera died again! After our adventures at the apple orchard we headed back to Midland for Richards sister's birthday party at Red Lobster. Then we headed to my sister in laws for cake and ice cream. It was a full but fun day. Sunday after church and a late lunch my sister Courtney and I baked some apple pies!! Let me tell you how worth the trip to Lubbock was because that pie was so delicious! While waiting for the pies my sister and I played cards while Cooper entertained him self with a box! What a busy weekend, but I enjoyed every second of it!

1 comment: