Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dinner and cake!




Yesterday was Richards actual birthday! I started the morning by making breakfast for Richard and soon he was off to work. As soon as he left I started in on making the cake!! About four years ago my sister Courtney and I found this ice cream sandwich Oreo cookie cake that we made for Richards birthday. Ever since then every year I make the same cake for Richards birthday. The kids were anxiously waiting for Richard to come from work. To pass the time the kids made cards for Richard. We went out to dinner together. Cooper loves Mexican food, the kid cant get enough of it. He ate so much salsa, queso, rice, beans, and fajitas. After dinner we came home and enjoyed the cake! I wish I would have recorded the kids trying to blow out Richards cake! They were both sitting over the cake ready to blow it out when Richard covered both there mouths and blew out his own candles!!

2 comments:

  1. I make a cake like that but yours is much much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks SO GOOD!!! Seriously, my mouth is watering...

    ReplyDelete