Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T-day!









What a crazy whirlwind of a day! I started the day off at my mom's baking. Dropped off food at my sister's headed to my sister in laws. Then back to my sister's. Then I ended the day standing in line playing cards at Toysrus with my sister Courtney! I hope we can juggle Thanksgiving a bit better next year because I just might go crazy!!!! My normal baking buddy (my sister) her son had pink eye so her little family stayed home, my step grandmother had a stroke so my mom and step dad were back and forth at the hospital. On top of it all my sister Jamie wanted to host Thanksgiving at her house, so we were all over the place. Anyway it was a good day but I didn't snatch a single picture, I stole these two from my sister Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment