Sunday, November 13, 2011

Turkey Shoot Out 2011



We drove into Midland on Friday to sign our players in for the Turkey Shoot Out soccer tournament! Later that night my sister, Richard, and I went out to dinner at Outback! It was nice to have a quiet evening with out kiddos. The food was delicious and I enjoyed every second with my two best friends! On Saturday we had three games. Our first game started at 9am, it was cold but not to bad! This game was intense! We were down 2 points and then turned it around and won 5-2!! The girls were so proud! I missed most of the second game because I went to pick up the pizza for the team. We barely lost that game 2-1! I think our girls were hungry and tired! Also the wind came out during the second game and never died down! After the girls ate pizza and cookies they seemed ready for the next game. Our third game was amazing the girls won 5-0!! What a day it was, we couldn't have done it with out our families help. We had lots of items we carried all over the soccer fields: chairs, tent, two ice chest, plate/napkins, cookies, pizza, soccer balls etc. I am so glad we were able to participate in the tournament, Allison played so well and has made a lot of new friends this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment