Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby talk



This morning Cooper and I had a conversation about the baby. We had just dropped off Allison off at school. I went to sit on the couch and Cooper grabbed his blanket and joined me. He began to talk to me about random things and then the conversation turned to the baby.
C~"Mom, we have Dad, Mommy, Alli, and Cooper"
M~"And the baby"
C~ "Where do you buy babies?"
M~ "You don't buy babies, they grow in mommies belly."
C~ "Is the baby in your head?"
M~"The baby is in my belly"
C~ "Can the baby come out today?"
M~ "No the baby needs to keep growing."
C~ "So you have two babies in your belly?"
M~ "No, there is only one baby in my belly."
C~ "No, you had baby Alli in your belly and baby Cooper in your belly"
M~ "That's right, and know we have this new baby in my belly."
C~ "Your weird."
M~ "Your silly."
C~ "Everyone one is weird."

1 comment: