Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sunbeam!!


This past Sunday my lil guy became a Sunbeam!! For some of my followers who don't know what a Sunbeam is I will explain. Children are in Nursery from the age of 18 months until the age three. At the beginning of the year (in January) you move up to regular Sunday school which we call Primary. The three year old class is called Sunbeams. This is a big deal because in nursery it is not entirely structured but in Sunbeams the children learn an hour lesson and have to sit in a chair for two hours. I was really emotional probably because of hormones. But I remember when Allison became a Sunbeam and I wasn't so worried about it because I was a Primary teacher then and could keep my eye on her. Things were a little chaotic on the first Sunday of the year, Cooper was a little hesitant asking me "Hold me mommy!" eventually he calmed down after sitting in daddy's lap for awhile. I had to leave and teach a lesson to my teenage class. Richard stayed for a bit and then left Cooper on his own. So proud of my little guy, Cooper is getting so big! I was looking at Allison and Cooper standing together and wow Cooper really had a little growth spurt this last week! I cant help but see him as my baby, and treat him like my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment