Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ruthie RIP


Yesterday marked the year anniversary of my Aunts passing. For those of you who don't know I was really close to my Aunt, we had more of a mother daughter relationship. I spent every summer with her in California since I was six, for well over twenty years! I even visited her twice while pregnant. This special women had such an amazing impact on my life. My Aunt was an wonderful example of a true servant of the lord. She gave so much of her time to others. In her callings, or through friendships she was always someone you could count on. I spoke to her everyday on the phone and our yearly summer visits meant the world to me. She shared in every aspect of my life and I in hers. I have often said it doesn't feel like my life with out her in it. All of my childhood memories involve her, you wouldn't think we lived states away as involved as she was in my life. As prominent as she was in my life she was as equally present in my children's. There was not a Christmas, birthday, or special event that she wasn't some how involved in. I feel blessed to have many special memories of her, although I am saddened not to be able to share things with her know. Not a single day passes that I don't think of her and the impact she had on my life. Never forgotten, RIP my dear Aunt Ruthie.

No comments:

Post a Comment