Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Snow?!



This huge snow storm was predicted for West Texas and our area. I guess I was a little hesitant to believe it. But holy cow we got tons of snow, 10 inches to be exact! The morning started out pretty normal there was a slight cover of snow or ice really. I dropped Allison off at school and a few hours later I see outside a steady stream of snow coming down!! I guess the day passed and I never looked out again, and it was time to pick up Allison. Boy was I shocked when I had trouble pulling out of the garage! The town was covered in snow! Allison was super excited to play in snow, when daddy got home after dinner they went out in the snow. I think thirty minutes passed and I wondered what was taking them so long! By this time Cooper had fallen asleep for the night, because the stinker missed his nap. I think Richard and Allison were outside for well over an hour building an igloo!
The next morning I got a call from Allison school stating that the had canceled school for the day! I was making breakfast and Allison screamed she was so excited to stay home. We had a fun day together drinking hot chocolate, making a cake, and playing out in snow. I have to mention Cooper James actually wanted to go outside, which is a rare occasion! The first snow we got about a month ago, Cooper literally went outside and came back in, telling me it was way cold! And then when we got snow during Christmas he straight up refused to go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment