Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pregnancy update



16 weeks and counting!! I had a doctors appointment this past Thursday. Cooper and I drove into Midland for a few hours for the appointment and to have lunch with my mom and sisters. It was an interesting appointment I nearly fainted while the nurse took my blood pressure! I normally have low blood pressure but gezz I have been so dizzy this pregnancy. I was also scolded for losing 5 pounds and put on nausea medicine. I seriously thought I could push through this morning sickness, but I seriously couldn't eat because it just came back up. There is some concern with my back injuries from the car accident, so my doctor is keeping a close eye on that. But the sweetest moment was listening to our babies heart beat. Words cant explain how comforting that was for me. I go back in less then three weeks and then he will schedule the ultrasound for the next week!

3 comments:

  1. Youa re one of those adorable preggo people. And I've been thinking about you and your injuries. I hope you're feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Locke, same as with both other pregnancies! He is defintly on top of things!!

    ReplyDelete