Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Half birthday



Cooper James is 3 and a half today! I always think about half birthdays, only because I have a summer birthday and never really celebrated my actual birthday with friends because there was no school. Allison's half birthday is November 4th, which makes her birthday a little over three months away and I will have a 7 year old!!! I have been thinking back to when my kiddos were babies. Some of my favorite memories of Cooper as a new born was the first few weeks of his life. Trying to get to know him and staying up in the middle of the night watching the Olympics. When I think of Allison as a new born I think of the many phone calls I had with my Aunt trying to figure my new little one out. Those first few months I became a mother. I am really excited to see what this new baby will bring to our lives. Now for Mr Cooper James, I demand him to stay 3 forever! It is my favorite age. I absolutely love communicating with Cooper right know. And I am remind almost daily how much he is like his sister when it comes to there thought process and intelligence. He tells me several times a day how much he loves me, and doesn't mind that I kiss him dozens of times a day. My Alli-cat has been sick for a several days and had me a little worried. After a doctors visit which was basically pointless but reassured me she was going to be fine, Allison is on the mends. She seems to be back to her self!! I laugh as I listening to my kiddos playing the Wii, Cooper wants to add a mustache to his character.

1 comment: