Friday, February 10, 2012

Dr appt


Today Cooper and I drove into Midland for my dr appt. It was another easy appointment no weight gain, everything looks normal, and a beautiful heart beat. I didn't have anybody to watch Cooper so he joined me for the appointment. After the appointment we walked back to the car I sat for a moment and looked back at Cooper and I couldn't help but smile. Listening to the babies heart beat was so utterly reassuring, and when I looked at Cooper it just reminded me of how much I love my kiddos and what special little people they are. I got excited thinking about bring another little person into this world. I am definitely starting to feel better, although heartburn has taken over my life. Atleast I am not vomiting around the clock! Next appointment two weeks from today!!

1 comment:

  1. If you ever need me to watch Cooper for a doctor appointment, I'd be happy to. You still have my number, right? You know I'll say yes!

    ReplyDelete