Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Two peas in a pod


A few days ago we were watching a movie right before bed and Allison came to snuggle with Richard. Looking at them melted my heart. It reminds me of a time when it was just those two in my life. Allison is alot like her father in many ways. Just last week at the Vday party a few of the moms and Allison teacher were talking about how Allison looks exactly like her daddy. Some of the traits Allison and Richard share, they are both seriously dedicated people, whatever Allison puts her mind to she will accomplish. They are both totally athletes, anything Allison does sports wise she is good at! Allison and Richard have the exact same laugh. I remember Allison was only a few weeks old and Richard was watching tv, he laughed at something so loud when he was holding Allison. I thought she was going to cry and she smiled! It warms my heart when I see a look my daughter gives me and it is the exact same look her father has. My sister use to say I bet you don't miss Richard during the day, all you have to do is look at Allison and there he is! Allison made me a mother and that little girl changed me forever. Being our first born everything is a new adventure with her. Kindergarten, soccer, friends, teacher conferences etc. Allison makes everything so easy, it is such a joy to be her mother. She makes it such an easy enjoyable job, and I am so thankful for that. I cant imagine anybody not meeting this child and falling immediately in love with her. I know I am her mother but every teacher, parent, friend tells me what an amazing little person she is. Anyway I know I got a bit carried away, I blame it on the pregnancy hormones enjoy the picture of Richard and Richard jr!

1 comment: