Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Valentines







Monday Allison had her Valentines party at school because she had the day off today for parent teacher conferences. It was a fun party! Last year Allison was sick on her Valentines party so she was especially excited for her party. Seeing all the children reading there cards was hilarious. I really enjoyed watching Allison go through all of her cards and candy. I was trying to take pictures and I couldn't get Cooper to take a picture to save my life, he was being a stinker. This morning I woke up before the kids and jumped in the shower minutes later the kids run into the bathroom to tell me about the candys and gifts that daddy left them for Valentines. For years Richard has bought flowers for Allison and some kind of candy treat, last year he started buying some kind of toy for Cooper so he wouldn't feel left out. We also had a play date at our house, we made Valentines cupcakes and the kids played with there friend. It was a pleasant day, the kids got along extra well. Lately I cant get Cooper to take any pictures, but Allison was able to snap a picture of Cooper in his iron man costume. Richard made it home early to watch the kids for my parent teacher conference. Which went great, our lil girl is doing wonderful in school! My sweet hubby got me the Breaking dawn dvd and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The kids went to bed early and Richard and I got to spend some time together and watch Breaking dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment