Monday, February 6, 2012

Soccer game, date night, and super bowl!








Friday after Allison got out of school we headed into Midland for the weekend! We were going into town to celebrate Richards dads birthday on Sunday. What a full weekend it was, and it just reminds me how much I miss Midland. I was in desperate need of some maternity clothes, I lost all of mine when our closet flooded. I had fun shopping for myself, I also got a little pampered too, getting a manicure and threaded my eyebrows! Enough about me, Saturday morning the boys got hair cuts and we we were off to my nephews indoor soccer game!! Then we all headed to Cici's for lunch, the kids had a blast! Allison's highlight of our trip was going over to my sister and brother in laws to spend some time, oh and of course ice skating! Since we were kidless Richard and I ran more errands and then went to a movie and dinner!! We haven't had a date night since October, I enjoyed ever second by myself with my sweetheart! Sunday Richard took his dad to breakfast and the kids and I went to church. After church we all headed to my moms for tacos!! Spending time with my family was so wonderful! We cooked, ate, laughed, made brownies, and played phase ten. Gosh just typing this makes me miss everybody! All of Richards family gathered together for the super bowl for dinner! My sister in law made my father in law and Cooper a cake. Cooper's reaction to the cake was priceless, he loved it. I am so glad we came into town it was such a fun trip, tell next time Midland!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you. I hope your back is doing alright and you have found some nice people to hang out with in NM. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete