Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Park






Today was 75 degrees outside but windy! I knew the kids would enjoy a trip to the park so early on in the afternoon I mentioned to Cooper about going and he said something I didn't understand then it hit me he asked to go to the duck pond. There is a state park here that Cooper and I walked our daily 3 miles at for a couple months. It has a park and a little pond. We picked up Allison from school and headed to the park armed with snacks, water, and sand buckets! Words cant not give justice to the amount of joy I witnessed. The kids had so much fun we stayed at the park for two hours, don't worry I brought a book! It was pretty bad out with the wind but the sun was so nice and the kids were having so much fun it was a wonderful trip to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment