Thursday, February 9, 2012

Unordinary morning


This morning I woke up, like every morning I walked into the kitchen to start breakfast and to make Allison's lunch. I went to wake up Allison and she smiled so big , I always give her a good morning kiss. Nothing was different about this morning but I felt extra blessed to be that little girls mother. Yesterday Allison told me she had watched Lion King two at school because it was to cold to go outside. She asked if we could buy it, I actually forgotten about it, after Allison ate her breakfast she reminded me to get on the computer to look for the movie. We were sitting at the kitchen table and out walks Cooper from his room, with no pants on holding his blanket with a really sleepy face. I couldn't help but smile I love that lil guy so much he brings such happiness to me. Later in the day Cooper had taken a bath I dried him off and went to get some clothes I hear Cooper scootering down the hall naked! I am thankful for days where I am remind how very blessed that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment