Friday, February 24, 2012

It's a....








BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Early on in my pregnancy Richard had mentioned that he didn't want to find the gender of the baby out. He told me it would be the greatest surprise I could ever give him. So for a long time I stuck with that. I was so sick and so worried that I would miscarry again that I didn't really care. The further I got in the pregnancy the more I changed my mind, and Richard would change his mind like every other day! We actually changed our minds on the drive to Midland this morning. I cant tell you how happy I am to know! I am such a planner and I care about details. It concerned me to wait that I wouldn't feel prepared, or I wouldn't feel like I knew our baby. Cooper came with us to the ultrasound. As soon as the tech put the device to my belly she immediately said "Do you see that? Its a boy!" Originally I thought girl, then a few weeks ago I noticed how low I felt movement and I decided the baby had to be a boy. I cried and cried, I felt so connected to our son. It was a special moment for Richard and I. I loved every minute of the ultrasound. Cooper was so proud when my mom called Cooper was yelling from the back seat "I have boy baby!" We let Cooper tell everybody the news at lunch with my sisters. And then when we went over to my sister in laws to let Cooper share the news again! When we picked up Allison from school she said "Do we know what the baby is?" Cooper blurted out "Its a boy baby!" and Allison said "Man I wanted a sister so I could dress her up!" At soccer practice she ran to her team mates and told them "My mom is having a boy! I am gonna have another little brother, another little turd!" I tried loading the sonogram pictures, but I could only get a few to load and I add a picture of me 21 weeks pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I like to find out. It's just as big as a surprise at 20 weeks as it is at 40!

    ReplyDelete