Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week review

Last week was a full week of: a Monday soccer game, taking a meal to a friend from church who had a new baby, a church gather/dinner of all the women to celebrate our organization, soccer practices, watching a friends son, packing for our Midland trip, and another soccer game. Life is busy but I couldn't be more happy. There are moments in life when you actually realize how happy you are and how blessed you are. I couldn't be more in love with my sweet husband. He is such a dedicated father and husband. He loves and worries about his children. He is such a hands on father and our parenting relationship is a complete partnership. The love that I see between Richard and our children brings me such happiness and is also very different for me to witness having grown up with out my father as an active person in my life. My sweet husband goes out of his way to take care of me during this pregnancy and to do his part around our home. Richard willingly makes late night trips to fill my cravings. He is constantly worried about me over doing it. I miss Midland and my family tremendously but Richard has made my life so happy here in Hobbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment