Thursday, May 20, 2010

Conversation


We had put Cooper to bed last night after we bathed both the children. Shortly after Cooper just set at the door softly saying "Mommy" and then I heard a funny thud and squeak I look down the hall and I see Cooper smiling behind his pacifier. He had opened the closet grabbed my stepping stool brought it up to the door climb on and twist the door knob and escaped! Allison opens her door to see what the commotion was and this is the conversation I hear between the two of them.






Allison- Cooper you don't want to go to bed?




Cooper- NO (which sounds more like nooow)




Allison- are you not sleepy?




Cooper-no




Allison- you want to come to my bed




Cooper- yeah (yaaaah)




(Allison gives Cooper a lil boost onto her bed)




Allison- you like sissy's bed




Cooper- yeah




Allison gets out of the bed




Cooper- NO (nooow) STAY!




Allison- I'll be right back I am gonna get your sippy cup




Cooper- yeah (yaaah)




I run to get the camera because there being super cute and laying together, and my memory card was full, dang! Its been nice lately the kids have been getting along really well. I remember when Cooper was first born and Allison would tell me "When is Cooper going to do something?"! I am happy that there finally getting along and playing so well together. Don't get me wrong they have there sibling rival moments but they actual color together, build blocks, set up there train set and tons of more things. This has been a great start to our summer seeing them get along so well!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment