Tuesday, May 11, 2010

~Pappy~







I know I know that Cooper is almost 2 and still has his pacifier. Or in Cooper's words "pappy"!!! I remember taking Allison pacifier away exactly a week after her birthday. It was such an easy transition. I only let her keep it that long because we flew to California a month before her first birthday. On top of that is was so easy because Allison had all her teeth before her first birthday. I mean the child got her first to bottom teeth when she was two months old! Allison would never cry when we took her pacifier away, she never gave us any problems. My baby boy Cooper on the other hand has been much more attached to his pacifier than Allison ever was. I ask Cooper to hand me his pappy and he says "NO, my pappy mommy!" To me Cooper's pappy is like his comfort "thing" something that soothes him when he is sick, upset, or mad! Cooper requires his pacifier for naps and for bed time. On top of his need for his pacifier he hasn't even gotten all his teeth in he is missing 4 teeth in total and the kids will be 2 in July! So here is to the last two in a half months until the pacifier is in the trash! Enjoy it kid while you still have it~

No comments:

Post a Comment