Monday, May 17, 2010

A day in the life of the Sanchez family!







So today was a fun day ha ha ha! We all slept in I made a late breakfast of pancakes, scrambled
eggs, and bacon the kids and I consumed all of it!!! Then we played hide and go seek for an hour which was tons of fun, I love finding fun hiding spots to hide from my children!! Its funny though because Cooper is the one who will always find me no matter where I hide! Allison will walk past me over and over again its hilarious! After doing a deep clean in Allison room on Saturday the kids thought it would be a fun place to play and destroy that's where I caught Allison dressing her brother up in all her fun dress up clothes! The kiddos even played in the living room for hours when I caught a picture of Cooper trying to climb into the toy chest. Then during lunch time while I was cooking I knew Cooper was standing right next to me by the fridge and when I looked down some how he got a marker and colored the fridge all I did was laugh!!! Thought I would share these pictures of a day with my busy children!

No comments:

Post a Comment