Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last day!


Today was Allison last day at pre-school! We left the house super early to get gas and to buy some flowers for her teacher. They had a fun planned which consisted of making cards, reading books, cleaning there stuff out, and show and tell. Then Richard and I headed over to Alli school for "Tea with parents" which by the way Allison replied "We don't drink tea its for bad people or old people." I brought my camera and took lots of pictures and set down where Allison had made a place mate for me with a card and All the children served there parents tea or lemonade with fruit pizza. After we finished our food the children stood in the front and sang a cute song then handed out gifts to all the moms! Then her teacher posed for a ton of pictures and pre-school is over! I'll never forget the first day we took her to pre-school I was so nervous and had butterflies in my stomach wondering how Allison would do. Things were a little tough in the beginning but in all the school year was a success! Taking her to school to today was bittersweet and remind me that in a few short months when summer is over I will have a kindergartner??? I cant believe my baby is five! I remember holding my newborn in my arms and think time would just go slow, but it didn't and she is growing more every day. She is my favorite person in the world and my best friend, what a wonderful day today was!

No comments:

Post a Comment