Monday, May 31, 2010

Sanchez Memorial Day 2010


We have a had a blast this weekend as a family we have shopped, went swimming, seen a movie, bowling and attended family BBQ. I am pretty sure this been by far our busiest Memorial to date! Although on a sad note we did attend a funeral of a family friend this weekend, but I am blessed to know that we will meet again. This morning we started of our day early and headed over to grandmas. My mother is one of the best gardeners that I know well one of them, my Aunt is pretty darn good too! I drive up to my moms house and its a beautiful sight, full of wonderful arrangements of flowers and bricked walk ways, morning glories, umbrellas galore, and some of the most beautiful seating arrangements I have ever seen. My Mom has said people nearly get into car accidents driving by her house, some people even do a u-turn to ask where she buys her flowers. It was glorious sight to be seen as we walk through the yard in perfect weather and my mom begins to water her plants we enjoy each others company. Soon we begin preparing a feast for breakfast and my sisters and there children trickle in. The feast consisted of an assortment of fruit strawberries/grapes/cantaloupe/pineapple, donuts, eggs, ham, tortillas, hash browns, and steak!! My mother was even prepared with every type of morning beverage possible milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, and apple juice!!!! We enjoyed our meal outside on my moms patio furniture as we watched the kids play either in the pool or with toys. All the grandchildren had a wonderful time. WE left happy and full. Later we went and visited Richards grandparents at there grave sight. We ended our day with hamburgers on the grill while the kids played outside. What a wonderful weekend with Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment