Monday, May 24, 2010

Hide and Seek......


Yesterday afternoon we were being a little lazy played outside for a long time and then Richard put some ribs on the grill. After we ate dinner, Allison was playing so quietly in her room so we decided to check on her and she was asleep! So I closed her door and thought I guess I get to entertain Cooper until his bed time in two hours, let me tell you how fun that was! First I thought we would play hide and go seek, which is my favorite game especially to play with Cooper! Since our flood damage in our closet we have been running the mist humidifier which is suppose to purify the air because it was really smelling moldy. We turned off the lights all over the house and I went and hide on the side of my bed. As I am trying to be super quiet and I hear Cooper saying "I am gonna get you" "I am gonna get you!" I cant help but giggle and Cooper finds me immediately! When ever Cooper finds me he gives me a hug and sits in my lap, its still super quiet and I hear the mister which almost sounds like a running toilet. I hear Cooper whisper "That scary mommy!" I giggle and say "You think that sound is scary?" Cooper responds"YESS!" "Lets go." I hold Cooper's hand and we walk out of the room into the hall and to the living room and play with his toys. Just the past couple of months Cooper has been talking so much, its unreal! Words like "Stay here" or "Alli good girl" and "Hold me please." Cooper has always been a quiet talker and has a very soft low voice and I think his sister does a lot of talking for him too! But its been interesting to see him trying to communicate with us more and more. I cant believe me little boy is getting so big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment