Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sisterly and Brotherly love

















We have been enjoying our second week of NO school or soccer! Its been really nice not being so busy. We have been sleeping in, baking, swimming, going for walks, playing at the park, and dirtying the house with toys/puzzels/dress up clothes/snacks. I have never seen my children play together this much in there life together! I see them as such close buddies lately. Last night we were about to put the kids to bed and found the children both in Allison room laying side by side watching a movie on Allison's bed. I am glad to see them playing and getting along so well makes my heart melt. Thought I would share some of the pictures we've taken in the last few weeks of Allison and Cooper playing together, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment