Monday, September 6, 2010

Allison missing tooth, and other thoughts....


Allison lost here first tooth on Friday! It had been loose for weeks. It was kind of sudden, we had been at my nephews football game most of the night and left the game a little early due to traffic and a minor emergency with my sister's son. We barley turned out of the parking lot and Allison says "OH, NO my tooth is gone!" We were all stunned and weren't sure what she meant and I said to her. "What do you mean its gone, did you wiggle it out?" "No mom its just not there any more, I cant find it any where." So we pulled over and searched for her tooth, not long after I found it on the floor board of the car and safely put it away in my purse. We came home from a long drive and put the kids to bed and the tooth fairy visited not long after. At 6 in the morning Allison woke us up to tell us excitedly I might add that the tooth fairy came to visit her and brought her a gold coin and a dollar bill, then she calmly walked back into her room and went back to bed for two more hours

I honestly was stunned when Allison told me her tooth was loose. I thought no way your like six when that happens, but then again I remember my love bug received her first tooth in a pair I might add at three months old which shocked me also. And then again, this was the child at five months old was holding on to things and trying to walk! I remember attending a friends baby shower in October when Allison was 5 1/2 months old and the child was walking and people couldn't believe it! Allison has almost always been above average on certain developmental milestones. When she was 1 years old we went to lunch with one of my sisters and also my mother and Allison told the waitress "I am one years old today!" she was stunned but my lil daughter had been talking for months! I honestly cant believe I have a five year old, time has certainly flown by especially since the birth of Cooper. Before that Allison and I were by our selves for three years. I could say that from the moment my daughter was born she changed me, but that wouldn't be true, in utero my daughter changed me. I've said it before Allison has stolen a piece of my heart and I will never be the same. She has not only changed my out look on life but the entire way I view love. Anyway here's to future milestones my five year old will be reaching in the next several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment