Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~The Blue Eyed Demon~

Yesterday I could tell Cooper was starting to feel better when he began to return to his normal rampaging of the house. When he was sick just a few short days ago all he wanted to to was be held, boy that's come and gone! He began his day at 6:30 am! While watching the wiggles and eating a banana I thought it was safe to let him play while I jumped in the shower, oh man was I wrong! I rushed through the shower to come out and find ever toy Cooper owned in the living room with banana every where and I mean every where: smashed on the wall, on the coffee table in his hair! Lets just say the day continued with the same tone! The lil guy refused to nap, this is the kid who usually nap for well over 2 hours, for example I woke him up after a 3 hour nap to get Allison today and he told me no "I SLEEP". Well I fought Cooper yesterday to take a nap from 12:30 tell 2:30 and he won! I gave up, while cleaning the annihilation of his room, some how Cooper pushed a chair to the kitchen counter grabbed my purse and hide in the corner of my room, to play with my lip gloss! When I notice he had been to quite I found him with my lip gloss all over him; his face, his eye brows, his eye lashes, his hair, his hands, his clothes gezzz! So the day continued with this behavior and about 7pm mommy had had enough! I but the little blue eyed demon to bed! And guess what after five minutes, and I am serious five minutes I went in to give him his moo moo and he was a sleep quiet peacefully too! Thanks Cooper, for giving up and giving mommy a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment