Thursday, September 23, 2010

~Sister's~







Today is my big sisters birthday. We are 4 years and 11 months apart. Last week, exactly was my little sister Courtney's birthday (although I do not see her is my lil sis). We are 13 months and two days apart. I guess I use my blog mainly to talk about my children and current event's that happen in my everyday life but I don't mention my sister's a lot. I was truly blessed coming into this world with a big sister and even more blessed when my two younger sister's followed not long after my birth. I literally grew up with life long friends. I honestly cant imagine my life with out my sisters. We have been through everything together, I have often said friends come and go but a sister is forever. I could count on my sisters for anything. Some times I think because we live in the same town we take that for granted but I have plans to get us together more. So I guess I dedicate this post to my sisters, I love each one of you every much and all of you play a very important part in my life. I know that I wouldn't be the women/mother I am today if it wasn't for the roles you played in my life. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment