Friday, September 24, 2010

Wrap up
















Its been another busy week, glad it's flown by though! I thought I would wrap up with some pictures from our last weekend adventures.










A week ago Sep 17, 2010 one of Richard's classes was postponed from Monday to Friday, because of that we had to miss my nephews home coming game and we allowed Allison to go with my in laws. My step Dad was out of town and since Allison was gone and Richard was going to have class Friday night my mom invited Cooper and I to dinner. Richard arrived home a little early which was nice because he was able to see Allison off and spend time with Cooper and I. We deiced to water the front yard and spend some time outside. Cooper immediately grabbed the hose and starting watering the yard, he loves watering the yard as much as his grandma. Richard thought it was so funny how serious about it he was so he grabbed the camera for a picture!










Saturday 9/18 Which was actually our 11 yr anniversary (the night Richard and I met, I laugh because Richard actually never asked me out and I think like 3 months went by and when some other guy asked me to home coming I mentioned that to Richard so we count the day we meet as our anniversary... random fact I know) We had a wedding reception to attend for a close family friend of mine and decided to make a quick cameo with the kids. We got dressed up to go and here are a few pictures from that!
















No comments:

Post a Comment