Friday, April 13, 2012

Dr appt


Friday Cooper and I drove into Midland for my doctors appointment. This appointment was the dreaded gestational diabetes test. I felt like it was a totally waste going, I failed both test with my other kiddos. I actually gained two pounds, and baby's heart beat sounded great. Like I feared I failed the test and have to go back on Wednesday to take the three hour test. Also my iron level was dangerously low, according to my nurse so know I have to take a huge iron pill every day. They also scheduled me for my 30 week sonogram on Allison's birthday go figure. After my appointment Cooper and I had lunch with one of my best friends and her 6 old son. It was so nice to catch up with her, I seriously enjoyed every minute. This picture was taken of me on Easter Sunday at 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment